Re: Feature request

From: Philip Whittaker
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:08:40 +0100

Gerard,

This was  very interesting post to read.

I'd be interested to see some sample files - perhaps an SVG file that
you have exported and also a file that you have created using that
exported file within Inkscape.

The opportunity to mix output from Lily pond with other material in
another environment with which I am more familiar sounds like a good
safety net, in case I cannot master more than the basics of setting
tunes in Lilypond.

Please do send sample files.

Thanks,

Philip