Re: markup fromproperty footer

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: markup fromproperty footer
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:22:51 +0100

Hello Michael,

If I could extent that to the scope of the current typesetted score, it might
do what I want.
Here I do not understand how this can help you.
What is a big deal to access (to "read") upper header in your case?
I want to read the score-header on a level - the footer - that is the "global" bookpart-level. So I want score-header-fields to appear in the footer. In the following snippet the piece-field is not readable in the footerMarkup. My question is, how can I read the score level piece-header?

Best regards,
Jan-Peter

\version "2.12.3"

\paper {
  oddFooterMarkup = \markup { \fill-line {
\concat { \fromproperty #'header:composer ", " \bold \fromproperty #'header:title ", " \fromproperty #'header:piece }
      \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string
  evenFooterMarkup = \markup { \fill-line {
      \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string
\concat { \fromproperty #'header:composer ", " \bold \fromproperty #'header:title ", " \fromproperty #'header:piece }

\bookpart {
  \header {
    title = "title"
    composer = "composer"