Re: footnote example

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: footnote example
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 19:54:41 +0100

Hello Eluze, hello list,

thanks for the test! I will install a dev-version and test - right now I am only using the stable version for my projects. It seems, the fill-line spacing has changed - if you change the footerMarkup to contain only the footer-items and the page-number, it should run fine? But it points to an inherent problem. The markup-stencil is of a fixed size. If it is filled with too many notes on one page, the markup might cross stencil/page borders.

Regards,
Jan-Peter