Re: Gummi lightweight editor

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Gummi lightweight editor
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 08:54:34 +0100

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> those of you who read the last LilyPond Report know about this patch
> written by Jan:

I don't have the article but I get the impression that it's all about
typing LP while simultaneously previewing the results.

If so, I have a small tool to uses Emacs and Evince to obtain this.
Every time you save the source, it is automatically re-run and
displayed. Using the point-and-click feature you can click on the PDF
output and have Emacs positioned at the right point in the LP source.
Not a fully fledged development system, but it has proven itself very
effective.

Let me know if you're interested.

-- Johan