Re: Bar line at the point where all voices overflow

From: James
Subject: Re: Bar line at the point where all voices overflow
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:43:21 +0000

Hello,

On 09/11/2010 12:50, Nils Gey wrote:
Its even easier.

You don't need to create global. The global method has the problem that you
need to fill in all these skips.
Instead, place this before the first note in any staff:

So are you saying we can improve/simplify the example in the doc?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation-big-page.html#grouping-staves

If so, I'd like to do this and get a better example (no offence to whoever put this on in in the first place).

James