Re: Ossia vertical spacing

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Ossia vertical spacing
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:56:17 +1100

On 09/11/10 22:28, Phil Holmes wrote:
I'm trying to create an Ossia staff above my main staff, using the alignAboveContext property. This works as illustrated in the NR. However, I'd like more vertical spacing. The example given in the docs is very tight, and mine appears with the clef touching the main staff as shown in the image. I've tried to find what controls the spacing and failed. Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

As a quick and easy hack, I suggest a transparent markup above the main staff: ^\markup { \fontsize #6 " " }

Nick