Problem posting message

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Problem posting message
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:25:55 -0500

Greetings -

I'm about to tear out my hair (or what's left of it)!

I have a staff / system problem in a .ly file, and I'm trying to post a message/query to the list. I wanted to send, as attachments, the .ly file (1.1 Kb), the example I was trying to duplicate (188 Kb .jpg), and an image of my LilyPond attempt (61.9 Kb .jpg). Everything I've tried bounces. Is there a file size limit? Or is there an acceptable file type? I can include the .ly file in body of the message as text, and I could save the graphics files as .jpg, .png,  or .gif.

I appreciate your time and attention,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer