Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:01:58 -0200

Thanks Wilbert!

I have a question/problem here. In Arch ''python" means python 3.1,
and "python2" means python2.7.
There is no packages for Arch yet, and I could not build with cmake,
maybe this has something to do with this??

[  0%] Byte-compiling frescobaldi_app/rumor.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling frescobaldi_app/document.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling frescobaldi_app/mainapp.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/app.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/__init__.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/fileprinter.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/widgets.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/mainwindow.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/sessions.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/shortcut.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling kateshell/exception.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling hyphenator.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling signals.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/font.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/indent.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/tools.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/pitch.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/key.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/articulation.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/version.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/tokenize.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/colors.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/__init__.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/words.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/dynamic.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/dom.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/duration.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/rx.py
[  0%] Byte-compiling ly/parse.py
[ 28%] Built target bytecompile_python
[ 28%] Generating arpeggio_parenthesis.png
/bin/sh: LILYPOND_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND: command not found
make[2]: *** [pics/arpeggio_parenthesis.png] Error 127
make[1]: *** [pics/CMakeFiles/lilypond_pngs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
┌─[smoge]──[arch]:~/src/frescobaldi/frescobaldi$
└──>>