Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:12:29 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

Op woensdag 10 november 2010 schreef Martin:

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

I'm getting a lot of error messages. I don't think it is a Frescobaldi
bug. I got similar errors with an another project. But maybe someone can
do a better guess. What needs fixing ?

I have attached file "frescobaldi-make.err" with some error output that I
am getting during the compile process.

It looks like components of your KDE help system are broken somehow. I will
also look into it.

As a workaround I used the option "-DHANDBOOK=NO" with cmake. Then I could compile frescobaldi.

--

Martin Tarenskeen