Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:15:58 +0100

On 9 November 2010 10:34, Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> a new development version of Frescobaldi is out:[1] Main change is support for
> the new \language command in all pitch-name-language related functions. And
> many translations have been updated.
>
> [1] http://lilykde.googlecode.com/files/frescobaldi-1.1.8.tar.gz

Great news!

I downloaded and installed 1.1.7 less than one week ago!  ;p

@Wilbert

I installed 1.1.7 from the source in my  /usr/local  directory.
I followed the INSTALL instructions and did a

  cmake .
  make
  make install

and then

  ./run

and everything went fine (:D).

Now how do I uninstall 1.1.7 properly to install 1.1.8 instead?
I found instructions to install, not to "uninstall"...  ;p
Could you help me?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Xavier