Re: What setup for a Pedagogy Book?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: What setup for a Pedagogy Book?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:34:03 -0700

On 11/12/10 6:01 PM, "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden> wrote:

> My counterpoint workbook is also done with LaTeX and Lilypond. It's an
> excellent combination. Source files are available here if you want to
> see:
>
> http://music2.louisiana.edu/Gratis/

What a cool book!  I think I may buy the Kennan book and work my through
your workbook!  Maybe I'll do some real learning about music.

BTW, congratulations on your tenure and promotion.  Great news!

One small thing -- in the Colophon, you refer to a "carrot".  The proper
term, I believe, is "caret"[1].  Actually, it's probably a "circumflex"[2].

Thanks,

Carl

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caret
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumflex