RE: Creating arbitrary lines (or other postscript things)

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Creating arbitrary lines (or other postscript things)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:00:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew C. Smith [mailto:address@hidden

Ah, interesting. Yeah, I suppose I didn't think to search for voice following
lines across staves.

One issue that also came up (and that I somewhat solved) is that the notes will
probably be sounding simultaneously. If you'll look at my script below, ...

Thanks a lot for your help--here's the current script:

-----

Andrew

Thanks for this I have sent this example to LilyPond Snippet Repository (LSR)
as I think this is a nice simple and clear way of how to do this for us lesser
mortals.

James