Shorten Slurs

From: Jonas Müthing
Subject: Shorten Slurs
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:06:09 +0100

Hi out there,

I am typesetting a piece in which one slur ends on a note while a new one starts on exactly the same note. Lilypond lets both slurs end on exactly the same spot, so that there is no white space between the two slurs which does not look very nice. Is there a way to seperate the two slurs without using the #'control-points property? For there are quite a few slurs that I have to change and using control-points would be rather laboriuos.

Thanks for your help,

Jonas