Re: lilypond in a webapp, version 2

From: Pato Press
Subject: Re: lilypond in a webapp, version 2
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:43:18 -0300

Hey! Great Job! I will recomend these for sure, specially for those that doesnt want to try lilypond cause they dont understand what compiling something is.

If you dont mind I would like to live you and the comunity some idea, since Im not a programmer or web maker...

What about makeing the text editor with a lilypond encoding like Emacs or kate or what ever text editor with encoding capability?
I dont realy know if it is posible to do.
We all know lilypond is a Case Sencitive interpreter and that it have a lot of commands and each have UpperCases and lowerCases its always something nice to have an interpreter to know if we write the command the right way.
Or a way around would be to have a list of posible commands when ever a ' \ ' apears.

Sorry If Im out of place! ;)

Again, Nice Job!!!
tdy.