Multi-page markup: programming error

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Multi-page markup: programming error
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 05:01:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear members,

this seems to be something that has not been discussed yet.

I am writing a Postface in two languages, so I made my own titles (using
\markup) and put my texts inside a \markuplines section at the end of my
score.

Lilypond says:  programming error: FT_Load_Sfnt_Table (): error.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30271258/smex.ly smex.ly
Any workaround?

PS Lilypond-book  would not be a solution, because I can't get Latex to
handle some fonts I need in my score.