Re: Crescendo past the barline

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Crescendo past the barline
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:55:10 -0000

Palmer, Ralph wrote:
Greetings -

I'm running LilyPond 2.10.16 under WinXP SP2.

The default for a hairpin set to end at the first note after a bar line
is to end the hairpin at the barline. I'd like the hairpin to extend
past the barline, to the note where the "\!" is. I've been able to
change this by using a skip note, but is there a more direct way to get
the behavior I'd like?

I did check the LSR and the e-mail archives.

Did you look into the manual? This is described in the section on Dynamics in
the manual for version 2.10.

  /Mats