Re: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line

From: jakob lund
Subject: Re: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:38:51 +0100

Hi

I've been trying to do something like that
my conclusion was that I couldn't because adding two marks to the same
bar line would just cause one of them to be deleted.
there is an example here that circumvents this by adding an invisible bar line:

http://www.kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/snippets/expressive-marks.html#creating-simultaneous-rehearsal-marks

Jakob.