Re: subsections of a book

From: Jiri Zurek (Prague)
Subject: Re: subsections of a book
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:21:32 -0800 (PST)

Well, nobody seems to know whether a third level element of the book is
possible in Lilypond. In fact, I could make a workaround by using the chain
of \book one after the other, which would do the trick, after all. The only
problem is that I would need to merge the PDFs which are created for each
\book separately which is very easy task.
However, the only obstacle in doing it is that whenever new \book appears,
the page numbering is re-set to the initial value. Is there a way in
Lilypond how to say that it should NOT re-set page numbering when
encountering new \book command and rather to continue the page numbering
from the previous \book?