vim&Lilypond learning curve_jazzchord font_bars per line? 3 questions

From: LazyLew
Subject: vim&Lilypond learning curve_jazzchord font_bars per line? 3 questions
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:06:59 -0800 (PST)

I have some simple questions - can't find it in the manuals so far, because
there's so much there.

- is it easy to adapt fonts for chords? I like 'em bold, the way you often
see in jazz sheets.
- is it easy to control the amount of measures per line? I stick to 4 as
rule of thumb as much as possible.
- is the learning curve doable for a combination of vim and Lilypond? I'm
new at both, and am 53, so don't have decades left to learn.