Re: How to apply patches

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: How to apply patches
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 22:05:13 +0100

Am 03.12.2010 um 20:02 schrieb Carl Sorensen:

On 12/3/10 10:42 AM, "Patrick Schmidt" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Carl,

I tried to apply patch 3326042 (http://codereview.appspot.com/
3326042/) before and after your last modification but I wasn't
successful (Lilybuntu, LP version 2.13.41):

Hi patrick,

I made a mistake in uploading.  I got my branches all messed up.

At this point, all of the harmonic stuff has been integrated in issue
2723043. So get the latest version there, and you should have everything.
Yes, this time the patch applied. Tomorrow I'll work on the documentation of the new harmonic-functions.

I'm sorry for the mixup.
No problem.

Thanks once again for your help!

patrick