Re: new autobeam settings not working for me

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: new autobeam settings not working for me
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:12:14 -0700

On 12/4/10 6:33 PM, "Xavier Scheuer" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 5 December 2010 02:26, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I can see that it needs to be documented better.  I'll cook a patch.
>
> Great, thanks!

I've pushed a patch that does the following:

1) Identifies that beamExceptions can cause unexpected results

2) Demonstrates that there is a (2 2) exception in 4/4 time that causes
Jon's example not to work, but that it will work if beamExceptions is set to
'()

3) Demonstrates that 3/4 time has a (3) exception that causes 1/8 notes to
be beamed in whole measures, but that clearing beamExceptions causes 3/4
time to be beamed (1 1 1).

<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=ff89624de9566
c48f27ec827ad440bd00db46eda>

Thanks,