problem with compillation of a large file

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: problem with compillation of a large file
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:39:17 +0100

Dear community,
I have a proplem with a large score.
When I run lilypond, I get at the end the error message
Preprocessing graphical objects...<string>:9:110: In procedure procedure-name in _expression_ (procedure-name stil-proc):
<string>:9:110: Wrong type argument in position 1: #f
I can compile without problems all the parts of the score, but not the score itself.
I also tried it with
export LILYPOND_GC_YIELD=10
but without any success.
The strange thing is:
with the same machine I could compile the same file without problems, just a few months ago.
I don't understand this ...