Re: Odd output

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Odd output
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:00:31 -0000

Please reply to the user group as well.

As is often pointed out, it's free software and the fixes depend on who is working for nothing on the code.

I wouldn't think it would crop up frequently.

I made a workaround with a combination of forcing the accidentals to be displayed, and then using force-hshift and extra-offset and a few other tweaks to make it work.

My example is pretty complicated, because I also autogenerate the code, but you're welcome to a copy if you want.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marco Correia" <address@hidden>