Request to mailing list lilypond-user rejected

From: Ludo Beckers
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:55:15 +0000 (UTC)

I managed to post in the list as a new subscribed user, but couldn't reply.
I received this:
Your request to the lilypond-user mailing list
   Posting of your message titled "vim&Lilypond learning
curve_jazzchord font_bars per line? 3
 questions" has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:
"Non-members are not allowed to post messages to this list.
Since you are not subscribed to this list, please use the Gmane
interface at
http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general
for posting messages.
Thank you,
The LilyPond mailing list administrators "
Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:
   address@hidden

So I wrote him/her:

I did subscribe to the list, but still got this rejection message (below).
My reply to the thread I started doesn't appear; is that because all posts are
moderated all the time?
If so, sorry to bother you for nothing - I'll be patient :-)
Ludo Beckers

I never got a reply though. Any idea why my subscription was first accepted and
then rejected on the same day?
Ludo