Re:Re: music fit on page, new item found in 2.13.42

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:Re: music fit on page, new item found in 2.13.42
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 06:30:23 +0800 (CST)

Thanks. Then, is anyone able to let Lilypond break the non-fittable line into the next page? Why it insists in putting such line on the current page? This issue of "ten jars with nine lids" (a Chinese idiom) must be solved, otherwise 1. every part must use different staff size; and 2. I must manually insert breaks, which I can't do visually.
Regards
Haipeng

网易163/126邮箱百分百兼容iphone ipad邮件收发