Re: Troubles with LilypondTool

From: George_
Subject: Re: Troubles with LilypondTool
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 00:11:42 -0800 (PST)

No, restarting jEdit didn't work and neither did rebooting.

The problem is fixed now, on the jEdit forums. For reference, the solution
was to add the arguments "-Xmx1024M" and "-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true" to the
jedit.bat file so it looks something like this (added arguments bolded)

@echo off
start "jEdit startup" "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe" -Xmx1024M
-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -jar "C:\Program Files\jEdit\jedit.jar" -reuseview
%*