Re:How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re:How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:01:38 +0100

Nick, Matts and James (et al)

On 30/11/2010 01:12, Nick Payne wrote:
On 30/11/10 10:53, James Bailey wrote:
Hello, I asked this exact same question almost exactly two years ago!
Here is the response I got from Mats. It worked for me, even if it was
a bit fiddly:
Two years later, I'm hopefully a bit wiser. How about the following solution?

\score{
\relative c'{
 c d e f |
 << {  \mark "Above" }
    \new Voice \with
        {\consists Mark_engraver
         \override RehearsalMark #'direction = #DOWN
        } {\mark "Below" } >>
 g f e d
 | c1 }
}