Re: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:06:22 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 2:54 PM

I have now added both methods to the LSR awaiting approval.

Once they are published we can then link them to the LSR URLs instead of filling up the tracker with lots of different methods.

James

When I preview method 1, I only get half of the lower marks. This could be fixed in the LSR, but I wonder if it's pointing towards Lily not calculating spacing correctly when using this tweak?

--
Phil Holmes