Re: beautifully reworked wiki page

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: beautifully reworked wiki page
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:04 -0500

I believe those are two different files.  At first I was under the same impression, but upon repeated jostling between the images, I see that the treble clefs, tempo markings, and taglines are different.

Perhaps some sort of document showing the subtle differences would help?

Or are they in fact the same and I am just in denial?

~Mike