Re: beautifully reworked wiki page

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: beautifully reworked wiki page
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:49:53 -0000

Mike Solomon wrote Friday, December 17, 2010 3:29 PM

I believe those are two different files. At first I was under the same impression, but upon repeated jostling between the images, I see that the treble clefs, tempo markings, and taglines are different.

They are different.  If you blow up the SCORE image
you'll see it lacks Lily's rounded ends to the lines.
Also the editing record has a comment about adding a
missing tie.

Perhaps some sort of document showing the subtle differences would help?

Phil says he's removed it.  Perhaps a comment about its
creation would be better.

Trevor