Re: beautifully reworked wiki page

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: beautifully reworked wiki page
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:49:43 -0800

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:19 AM, Mike Solomon <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bravo!
> My one comment is that the q=60 marking looks a little off & is different
> than some commensurate markings in the docs. Otherwise, sweet!

I noticed this the other day, and I was prompted to open this tracker issue:

The specific issue here is that metronome markings use a string that
has a leading space.  In this case,

  " = 60"

In SVG, this can look like

and the xml:space="preserve" is needed to preserve leading and
trailing spaces for the value of a <text> or <tspan> element.

I'm holding off on adding this attribute to LilyPond until I can
figure out the other librsvg bug.

Thanks,
Patrick