music engraving resources in the internet

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: music engraving resources in the internet
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 02:41:08 +0100

Hi,

while i'm waiting for new Lilybuntu to be finished, i'd like to learn
more about music engraving rules. I found lists of books on the
subject in many places, but buying/lending these books would be
difficult for me. Do you know any engraving resources in the internet?
Until now i've found the following:

http://www.girsberger.us/Library/LIBRARY_FILES_files/Music%20Notation%20guidelines.pdf
- very basic
  http://mesastate.edu/~grader/ieeeme.pdf - actually some things are
done wrongly in there, at least in my opinion
The following ones have more details:
  http://mpa.org/music_notation/
  http://icking-music-archive.org/lists/sottisier/sottieng.pdf
  http://www.coloradocollege.edu/dept/mu/mu2/musicpress/
but i suppose there's still much more to elaborate on.

So, any links (or attachments) will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Janek