Chords symbols for Function Theory (Riemann)

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Chords symbols for Function Theory (Riemann)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:30:50 +0100

Dear Francois,
there is a way to write the symbols of the Riemann-Maler-Functions with lilypond.
I've started to write a little library with these symbols, but I'm not finished yet.
I 've attached the file.
There is still something to do. As You can see, the position of the "verkuerzte D7" ( I don't know the english word for it) is anything but perfect.
Here is my code:

\version "2.12.3"
\include"funktionen.ly"

\relative c' {
  \Sdrei c1 \Tdrei g'
  \verkuerzter f \T  e
}

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way (i search quite a while
whithout success) to write chords according to Riemann's Function
Theory. In principle, math would do the trick, but there are some
arguments for a own syntax (have a look at
<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:FunktionsAnalyseBach.PNG>)

Thanks in advance

Francois