Re: ChordName Font [was: lilypond cameo]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: ChordName Font [was: lilypond cameo]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:17:38 +0000

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 06:07:28PM -0800, Marc M wrote:

> Graham Percival-3 wrote:

> >> How much is "much much"? Gonville is 3.5 MB, the Jazz font is 10 KB.
> >> Downloading lilypond is 20 MB, so personally, I don't think this would
> >> break the "much much bigger" clause.
> >
> > No, I don't think that's "much much".
>
> Excellent! How do we move forward and include this font?
> btw are there any other nice fonts that we could include as well?

Somebody produces a patch, for lilypond git and/or GUB as
necessary, and we will examine it.  There are no guarantees that
we will accept any patch.

Off the top of my head, I'd estimate at least 10 hours of work for
anybody unfamiliar with both lilypond and GUB to be able to
produce any sort of a patch.

Cheers,
- Graham