Two voices in two different colors, which color wins in unisono part?

From: Jürgen Ibelgaufts
Subject: Two voices in two different colors, which color wins in unisono part?
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 03:53:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody,

I have two voices, \voiceOne printed in black, \voiceTwo printed in red.
Among others, there are two identical measures (identical notes, chords and
lyrics) that are unisono. Here, the two voices use the same note heads with
black stems up and red stems down.

Now there is the funny effect that in the first measure, all note heads are
printed in black, while in the other measure (with identical notes, as I
said), all note heads are printed in red, except one single note that is
red!

Has anybody ever seen this before? Is there a way to determine in advance
which color shall win? Or, in other words, which voice to be printed first,
and which voice to be printed on top of the other?

Unfortunately, I could not manage to write a short demo, because no matter
what I tried, all the note heads always got printed black.

Thanks in advance
Jürgen