Re: Accidental and clef change issue

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Accidental and clef change issue
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:24:33 +0100

I don't know about this one. Certainly, the accidental should be (and is)
printed. It's the naturals that aren't printed. Not even when changing octaves:
\new Staff \relative c' {
    \time 6/4
    \clef treble
    cis dis fis
    \clef tenor
    c d f
    \clef bass
    cis dis fis
    \clef treble
    c' d f
}
Certainly, when changing octaves the accidental (sharp or flat), but I don't
recall for naturals.