RE: ps to pdf conversion fails

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: ps to pdf conversion fails
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:56:11 +0000

Hello,

________________________________
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Jan Warchoł address@hidden
Sent: 31 December 2010 15:33
To: jacquesv
Cc: address@hidden

2010/12/28 jacquesv <address@hidden>:
> The problem is general.

Strange, noone replies...
Maybe it's an undiscovered fatal bug in LilyPond. Try making a bug
report (http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html).
Unfortunately i can't help you anymore :(
---

Perhaps we need more information?

What does 'problem is general' mean. Every file you try if so can you provide
one someone else can try independently?

As far as I can tell Phil answered with a relatively good idea - the PDF was
opened for viewing.

We then seemed to digress slightly (myself included) with which PDF viewers
didn't have problems, someone asked for a better message and then we get

'problem is general'.

So is there still a problem that *isn't* the PDF is open or not?

I simply don't know now.

James