Re: ANN: Solfege Resources -- 404 bach chorales in Lilypond format with

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Re: ANN: Solfege Resources -- 404 bach chorales in Lilypond format with Movable Do solfege.
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 11:18:03 -0500

Apologies for the sloppy cut and paste on the URL.   BTW, thanks to
all of you who helped me during the past couple weeks.  I'm not sure
I'd have kept with it otherwise.  And, of course, thanks to Jan and
Han-wen and the development team  for LilyPond!  There's no way this
could have been done so quickly (if at all) in Finale or Sibelius.

Cheers,
Mike