collision between MMR and key signature

From: Paul Scott
Subject: collision between MMR and key signature
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 23:29:34 -0700

Hi,

This seemed to have started several development versions ago but I haven't
verified it.  I have been too busy generating pages and pages of parts and
scores with this fantastic program to not have reported it when I first
discovered it!!

I didn't find it in bug reports.  Did I miss something?  If not I will report
it.

In the following code the longer key signature collides with the multi-measure
rest:

\version "2.13.45"

{
  \compressFullBarRests
  \key c \major R1*2 a'1 a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  \break
  \key b \major R1*2 a'1 a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
}

Paul Scott