Re: [off-topic] (Scandinavian?) MP3 store for contemporary music

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: [off-topic] (Scandinavian?) MP3 store for contemporary music
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:01:15 +0100

On 2011-01-06 15:02, James wrote:
> hello,
>
> On 06/01/2011 09:27, Alexander Kobel wrote:
>> So, does anybody know of a store which offers contemporary music for
>> download?  Or by chance, does anyone know another record of "Warning to
>> the Rich" and can give me a pointer?
>
> iTunes.
>
> They have a free download of it apparently too!
>
> Type in 'Warning to the rich' in the search within iTunes and you'll see
> two entries for 'Pepperdine Univeristy'. They should be the only ones.
>
> According to my itunes application it is a free download.
>
> I haven't downloaded it but what have you got to lose (assuming you can
> install itunes)?

James,

thanks a lot.  I must have missed this since it's in the iTunes U
(University?) section; I actually looked for it in iTunes!  D'oh!  And
it sounds very good, too.
And just before reading your mail, I discovered yet two other records:
<http://www.sve-berlin.de/video.html> (second song in the free video,
preview of the album) and
<http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002V3JX4I/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1294267762&sr=8-4>
(complete album download only, for money).

So, plenty of options now.  Thanks again!

Cheers,
Alexander