Re: Bug in 2.13.44-1?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Bug in 2.13.44-1?
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:10:08 +0000

On 4 January 2011 14:47, Tim McNamara <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sure, since all of my .ly files fail to compile with 2.12.3 that's easy.
> Here's a whole file that fails for me.  There's no melody notated as of yet,
> which simplifies things.

I can't see why you'd be having problems with 2.12.3, but the error
message you originally posted concerns the `pop-chords.ly' file.
Assuming the file you're using is the same as the example posted here,
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg55418.html, the
crash occurs in 2.13 due to the change in calling convention for
chordRootNamer: it takes two arguments rather than one.

If you change the following line,

#(define (chord-name->pop-markup pitch)

to this,

#(define (chord-name->pop-markup pitch lowercase?)

your files should compile cleanly.

Since you're getting crashes without an explicit \include for
pop-chords.ly, it would seem this file is being included in another
file (or you've set it up to load automatically).

Cheers,
Neil