Re: instrumentName in StaffGroup

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: instrumentName in StaffGroup
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:19:57 +0100

Hello Frederico,

I missed to reply to the list ...
I don't remember, if found this in the list archive, the LSR or the docs so I
don't know is there is an explicit statement.
In your mentioned doc part, there's only the difference between GrandStaff and
PianoStaff - the first does, the second does not consist the instrument name
engraver.

Is here odc update needed? Or is this covered e.g. in the learning manual?

Regards,
Jan-Peter