Attacca

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Attacca
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 06:19:41 -0500

Hi,

I want to add an Attaca at the end of a movement, especially in the
parts.  Correct me if I am wrong, but about twenty  years ago when I was
a working flutist performing lots of classical music, back when the
American public still went to concerts, the Attacca statement happens at
the end of the movement directly after a pair of double bars.  The word
Attacca doesn't appear above the last measure it appears in a space
after the last measure.

I carefully read 1.8 -.  I can't find any markup to do this.

Is there a way to do this?

Craig Bakalian