Re: lilypond-book unwanted space

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond-book unwanted space
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:14:34 +0100

Il giorno sab, 15/01/2011 alle 12.46 +0100, Peter O'Doherty ha scritto:
> Thanks Graham and Federico.
> I actually took another route, cheating I suppose, which suits my
> requirements just as well. I created two pdfs, one from a .lytex file
> which includes introductory text and music snippets and one from a .ly
> file containing the main score and then combined them into one pdf
> using the pdftk utility.
> Regards,
> Peter

I can include and center a .ly file in a .lytex file this way:

\documentclass[a4paper]{book}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage[top=3cm, bottom=2cm, left=1.5cm, right=1.5cm]{geometry}

\begin{document}

\lilypondfile[]{file1.ly}
\pagebreak

\lilypondfile[]{file2.ly}
\pagebreak

\end{document}

And that's the "skeleton" of included files: