Re: PDF preview in jEdit

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: PDF preview in jEdit
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:56:44 +0100

Am 17.01.2011 um 20:40 schrieb Arle Lommel:

Thank you Patrick, but I should have made it clear, *that* was the item that kept serving me up the old version of the file as a preview, even after saving and making changes. Running the “Run Lilypond” botton, per Bert’s suggestion, however, seems to take care of the issue.
Ah, ok, sorry for that. When I "Run LilyPond" on a new file I *have* to press the "Preview Output (PDF)" button to see the file but I haven't tested the new version, yet.

-Arle