Error in glyphs: glyphs with filled loops at different feta font sizes

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Error in glyphs: glyphs with filled loops at different feta font sizes
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 05:35:39 +0100

Hello List,

I am having a problem here with Lilypond 2.12.3 on Gentoo Linux. I use a size
of 14.14 for my own things, so I haven’t noticed it yet. But now I’ve come
across someone else’s documents, which are set at 17.82. There the loop at the
tip of the G clef is filled out. And at size 15.87 it’s the 4/4 time signatury
glyph that displays incorrectly. Can you tell me how to avoid this?

I attached a screenie of the sizes in question and the ly they were made with.

I have tried all sizes that are stated in the comment of the attached file.
The filled loop also occurs at 11.22, 20 and 22.45. At 25.2 I noticed that the
clef’s centre diagonal line has an error at its lower end (the inside of the
curve is thicker). Thus I discovered this error in the others as well.

Only 12.6 and 14.14 seem to really look normal.
I tested it with Okular, Gnome’s PDF viewer and KPDF, they all showed the
error. But still I’m attaching the PDF for size 17.82 to test it.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
Emacs is a great operating system, which only lacks a good editor.