Re: highlighting notes in pdf, synchronized pdf and midi playback

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: highlighting notes in pdf, synchronized pdf and midi playback
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:49:34 +0100

Il giorno mar, 18/01/2011 alle 14.11 +0100, Janek Warchoł ha scritto:
> The only thing i found is
> http://gitorious.org/qt-pdfviewer
> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/PDF+MIDI+Player?content=134343
> but there are no binaries and i was unable to compile the source...
> I'd be grateful for any help.

I think it's for Linux only.
Also, you'd better use version from gitorius, which is updated:

git clone git://gitorious.org/qt-pdfviewer/qt-pdfviewer.git

Even if it looks like a very young project, I'd like to give it a try
but I have no clue about how to install it.
It should be a Gentoo package (.ebuild).. but I use Debian.

This is the tree of files:

main.cpp
main.h
midi.cpp