RE: horizontal beams

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: horizontal beams
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:53:41 +0000

LLj

That's fine, so are you saying that the current snippet using

\override Beam #'damping = #+inf.0

Is not enough as it states in the LSR to guarantee horizontal beams because we
don't want to contradict ourselves?

I don't know how the code works, but as someone who browses the LSR I would
just say that there is only one tweak needed, but you are implying there are
cases when you need more than one tweak.

That was my point.

James