Re: Multi-measure rest with measure numbers

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: Multi-measure rest with measure numbers
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:53:34 -0700

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Jay Anderson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Essentially, I want to write R1*10 and have it be equivalent to
> writing something like R1*10_"[101-110]".

I've gone in and modified multi-measure-rest-engraver.cc to roughly do
what I want. I couldn't figure out how to do it with a separate
engraver (but l don't really know what I'm doing). I'd like to either
be able to get this functionality directly from a lilypond file
(without modifying the source). Any suggestions? Is modifying the
engraver and working on a good patch a better route? Thanks.

-----Jay