Re: Using lyrics in a markup

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Using lyrics in a markup
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:01:48 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan-Peter Voigt" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "jakob lund" <address@hidden>; "Lilypond-User" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 2:33 PM

Hello Phil,

I posted the "improved" version this morning with a bit more text about
the possible overrides. So you can approve that and delete the old one
or copy either the code of the new snippet (or the attached one) to the
old and delete the new one. ... huh???
OK, I try once more ;-)

- Delete old snippet and approve new one
or
- update old snippet with code from the new one (or the attached) and
delete pending new snippet.

The uploaded code and the attached differ only very slightly in the
verse-markup-command. (howto get override props)

Cheers,
Jan-Peter

I've updated the old snippet with the new code and description.

--
Phil Holmes